Well the past 24 hrs have been quiet, sleep, drink, toilet, sleep, walk, drink, sleep.......and so on. Had a lovely nurse yesterday who bullied me into the shower despite my protests but it was nice admittedly. First of my drips had to come out yesterday afternoon as it had tissued and this morning the second one had to come out for the same reason. My fingers and wrist were so badly swollen.
Apart from that not a lot has gone on. The constant "have you passed wind" questioning is now finally able to be answered with a yes. Still in a little bit of pain but it's not terrible and mostly when I breathe deeply. My biggest discomfort is the bed. I have to lie on my back because if I lie on my side it hurts my upper stomach too much, but back sleeping and I are not friends so what sleep I have had has definitely been well and truly broken. I'm hoping that by the time I get home tomorrow the pain will have subsided enough that I can sleep on my side in my bed.
Anyway, thats it for now. Must be time for another nap.
Something tells me you have american settings on your blog as your post is reading wednesday which means you are only on day 2......other than that the drugs might have something to answer for.
ReplyDeleteI found that back sleeping was relaly hard and in fact had to sleep sort of propped up in more of a sitting/lying position.
Yes I have american settings but not enough energy to change them now
ReplyDeleteBack sleeping sucks. I've managed to score a lazyboy and had a lovely nap in there this afternoon. It's entirely possible I could spend the night in it.