Ok so here's what no one told me. Crying REALLY hurts. I've had a pretty emotional day today dealing with Miss 15 (long story) and whether it's just that I am more vulnerable than normal because of the surgery or just the situation I ended up sobbing my heart out earlier today. And it hurt, it really really hurt. I couldn't sob like normal, it felt like every breath in was hurting and every sob out was too. I was ready for laughing to hurt (already been told one or two jokes) but just wasn't prepared for this. So heads up for any pre surgery people - it does.
I woke late today and therefore missed breakfast. Which is naughty I know but I woke and REALLY felt like coffee. I didn't have one yesterday and figured dammit. So I am a meal down and don't know how to fix that. I guess I should have called Ruth or Zola but that only just occurred to me now but just asking on the WLS facebook group, hopefully someone will have a solution.
I managed to eat about four teaspoons of chicken mixed with cream cheese for lunch and almost an entire cruskit and felt really satisfied. I'm loving the chicken and cream cheese combo, think it will be a winner for way down the track too - easily portable for uni and damn delicious. I reckon I could add other flavours to the mix for variety.
I am finding my energy levels pretty good, a little more jumping up and down during the day just doing little things around the house which is awesome.
The shoulder pain is still there although I am starting to wonder now if it is shoulder tip pain from the gas or perhaps my shoulder was in a strange position during and after surgery. It's the arm my drips were in so I'm thinking maybe it was pulled at a funny angle and that is why it hurts. I guess time will tell. Might see if I can get the man person to give it a massage tonight with my lush wiccy magic muscles massage bar.
Anyway, that's me signing off for the night, off to spend some quality time with my family.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment